Friday, July 17, 2009

The Dogs

Between my family and our friends, there is a little cast of character in dogs here in Kentucky.

Well all know the first and most important dog in my life, Fred. Since I've been in Kentucky, Fred doesn't go to work with my Dad, as much; he enjoys spending the day with me, even though all I do is study. Fred's just happy being around people and having someone to pet him. Here's a few classic pictures of Fred...


Fred has a not-so secret admirer, Dory. She's a very demanding little Westie and kinda dirty most of the time too.


These are the neighbor's dogs, Sam aka Moo the Bull Mastiff and Monkey, the mutt. They're good dogs, although Sam, who weighs approximately 240 pounds is scared of anything and everything. That is unless you are on his property, then he goes wild.


Monkey is about 6 months old and he's pretty dam smart. He's a cute little dog and just wants constant companionship.
Sam will sit at any sink until you turn it on for him. He prefers his water out of a sink or toilet, rather than the standard dog bowl.


Look forward to a future post focusing solely on the numerous cats on the farm.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I love, love, love it. I just showed Lokesh all the pics you sent me. He was laughing about Sam's toilet bowl kisses.

    For the WIN :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete