Wednesday, July 8, 2009

See ya soon!!

I'm already back in Kentucky from my weekend in Boston. I arrived on Thursday evening, and was happily picked up by Sue and Lokesh. We proceeded to the Barking Crab, for some seafood and good laughs. I was so happy to see both Sue and Lokesh as I haven't seen them since they left Boston in April. We had a great time and I was very thankful for some fresh seafood. While Kentucky does have fast food seafood and Red Lobster, I much prefer the fresh stuff and wouldn't anything else. Say no to Captain D's!!

I spent the remainder of the weekend, with two incredible little boys: Walker, 3, and Barrett, 18 months. We had a lot of great play time and enjoy the 4th of July festivities in Needham. The only downfall to the weekend is Barrett's inability to be consoled in the middle of the night. His two year molars were coming in and he had no desire to be in his bed at 1 am. Hence, the party in my bed, and the little amount of sleep I got. Although it was a lot of work, it was a lot of fun and it was a great study break!

I returned home Monday night, and have been on the go since, just studying and ready to get this test behind me! I'll be back in Boston in 3 weeks for the big test and hopefully soon after that, to find a new place to live, a job and a fresh start on life.

Here's Walker enjoying some time on his balance bike. He's 3 and can already ride without training wheels. He's also really photogenic.

Here's Barrett tending to the grass in the driveway; he loves to use his mower and doesn't care that there aren't in bubbles in it.

Leaving home. I love Boston and the people there. While I can't wait to get back, I am enjoying the relaxation and non-stress Kentucky has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. hey sarah! i miss you a lot but was so happy to see you even though it was only a couple hours. thinking of you - for the WIN!!

    ReplyDelete