Monday, June 29, 2009

Almost home..

Its true, I'm almost home. In a few days, I'll be headed back to Boston for a long 4th of July weekend. While I'm excited about being back, I wouldn't have had this opportunity, if I hadn't decided to nanny for the weekend. Although it will be a lot of work, I am so excited for it. I think it'll be a great, much needed break from studying.

I land in Boston around 6pm on Thursday. Sue has already agreed to pick me up from the airport, so we can spend some quality time catching up. I can't wait. Since Sue left for DC in April, I haven't seen her and there's truly been something missing in my life since. She's an incredible friend and confidant!

After a scrumptious meal, Sue will drop me off in Needham for three days of uninterrupted fun with Walker, 3 and Barrett, 18 months. I'll surely be tired when Sam and Dave arrive home on Sunday evening, but I think I'm going to enjoy it.

I have grand plans of making it to the Capozzi BBQ on Saturday afternoon. Unless some major crisis occurs, I have full intentions of dragging the kids out, so I can get in a few minutes with friends.

On Monday, I depart back to Kentucky for a few jam packed weeks of studying and stressing. If you're planning on heading to Mike's party on Saturday, I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment