Friday, January 29, 2010

The Deep End

Rarely do I blog about anything other than my life, but I thought I should dedicate some space to the new ABC show "The Deep End." I'm in love. The show depicts the life of first year associates, fresh out of law school, and new attorneys in the legal world. Its hilarious and so realistic, at the same time. So that's my plug!

In other news, I start my new job on Monday. I'm a bit nervous, because of all bad rumors about the office and the sole partner. Of course, once I have finally landed something, the requests for interviews start pouring in. I had another great interview yesterday at a firm in Quincy, that focuses on railroad law. Interestingly enough, my friend Susan recently left the firm. She enjoyed working there, but left for personal reasons.

Unfortunately, I stressed myself out about the interview, because I already have a job. I'm just nervous about what will happen, if this actually comes through. And then of course, I don't know if this is actually what I want. I'm not sure what I want, besides a legal job, where I can put my degree to work. Moreover, I'm freaked about moving etc. Its all stressing about things that haven't even happened yet, but it just let it all get to me!

Finally, some of the most exciting news is that I hit the 20 pound mark today. Actually its 20.5 pounds, but I'm happy all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment