Friday, October 1, 2010

73 Miles!

Seriously, I've been tracking my running, including mileage, times, and my average running time for a mile. Over the course of September, I ran 73.13 miles! I wasn't expecting it to be that much, but I'm excited just the same.

I'd like to hit 80 for October but if I don't, I wouldn't be let down. I feel a whole lot healthier these days, and some days I can't believe what I looked like and felt like a year ago.

Besides running and spending time with friends, life has been pretty quiet lately. I've been meeting up with friends a lot more, which is nice, but I realized the toll of my social life when it took me over 3 hours to clean my apartment yesterday. This weekend its all about working, and getting my resume in order to begin the arduous process of job hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment